Mittwoch, Februar 13, 2013

Ash Wednesday

This morning I felt funny. Had to look for an alternative. First experience. Lent means changing habbits. Normally I watch Young & the Restless in the bathroom while getting ready. So I decided to listen to a sermon of our pastor. Besides that I had a good day. Everything went smoothly even Damon hasn't mentioned TV or sweets. He was cute when I told him about his toy almsgiving box and brought 3 toys at once. I'll wait and see if he takes toys back out.
Yesterday I found lenten ideas for kids and I loved this lenten idea and suggested that yesterday to him:
Complaining: challenge your kids to several whine-free weeks, and the blissful positivity will be music to your ears. Even better? They'll start to recognize how often they gripe and hopefully learn to limit their complaints.
So I reminded him a few times today about NOT WHINING OR COMPLAINING.
I noticed that I had needed more preparation time for my first lent. Next year I'll start right after New Year's Eve.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen